My Hard Drive Failed what Should I Do ?
Free Drive Evaluation
In the context of the top quality services we offer, we offer your drive's - or any other data storage device's - evaluation for FREE.
The evaluation of the damage can take 1-2 days and consists of the following stages:
- Initial estimation of the severity of the damage
- Performance of specialized diagnostics by which we determine the nature and extension of the damage
- Opening the device and checking its internal mechanical parts (if it is required)
- Market search to find the compatibile spare parts or checking the existing stock
- Finalizing the diagnostic checks and informing the client regarding the recovery possibilities, the cost and the time needed for the data recovery, based on the previous stages.
Do you have questions? We are available to answer any of your questions!
The free evaluation service does not stand for drives that have been previously opened by individuals or other data recovery companies, for RAID systems to which the arrays have been changed and in general devices that have been messed with in any way.
In these cases, the costs are fixed.